Blue Team - 01 Blue Team - 01

Hoho.

You may have won this time, but next time you won't be so lucky!

Tyler-Legrand responds:

Hard work > Luck

Red Team - 01 Red Team - 01

CLCOKC

In the hood.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

THIS SHIT IS RACIST

This is the best series on the internet. NOT ONLY IS THE ANIMATION BRILLIANT BUT GOD HATES ME TOO SO I CAN WATCH THIS AND NOT GET SMITED BY HIS AWESOME SNAKE POWER.

Piggy Bank Pinko Piggy Bank Pinko

PERFECTION

WHY THE FUCK ISNT THAT PIG AT THE FUCKING ZOO IS THIS SOME KIND OF SHIT THAT ANIMAL-NAPS PIGS AND USES THEM FOR FUCKING FLASH SEX LETS GO OSTSM FKL

ASLJKDLASDLKAHDLJAHLSFLKJASHDLASLDASKJDHSJAK

BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters

hey whatsup lets be friends

This is violent crude and overall disgusting and therfore I am stealing your internet forever. Now you can never eat your communism filled hell hole of a christmas. I mean who the hell names christmas halloween. There are no fucking zombies and ghosts at christmas. Or candy. Maybe you should just be shot because I think Jesus died on christmas not some tricker treater faggots.

Slowloft© Slowloft©

cool

THIS SHIT SUCKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST DIE AND NOT LIVE ANYMORE. SO FUCK FFSUNOFISSOCLMSDSKFND. THE WAY YOU PORTRAID SOCIALISM AND CAPITALISM WAS AMAZING, HOW THAT OLD MAN WOMENIZED THAT MOB OF RACIST COMMUNISTS WAS AMAZING. I ALMOST CRIED WHEN CINDERELLA STOMPED ON BILL CLINTONS FACE. LETS MAKE OUT OK?

CirrusEpix responds:

umm, k?

BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

IF I OWNED THE INTERNET I WOULD HAVE ICECREAM.

Hey Chris that was entertaining maybe some day we can be friends and skip through flowers maybe. Or we can just make out and have sex with the ancient god of your mom is a whore.

Ocean Man Ocean Man

Overall perfect.

The song was awesome. (Heard it in spongebob movie) And it seems you are having fun with Flash 8. I know I am. The animation was great and the graphics fit well with the song. I love it. It was perfect. This is getting favoritized.

No Music... No Life No Music... No Life

Neat.

Rotoscoped bodies, and 3D heads. I would never thought of that. Nice job, good work.

Televangelista Televangelista

Nice

When MJ was rambling about the apocolypse, I couldn't help but notice it bore a lot of similarities to a stand up act on comedy central a while back. Where the comedian said something about the apocolypse as being volcanoes errupting menstral blood into the sky, taking shape into Avril Lavignes face, and raining down as razor blades tearing peoples flesh off. Whatever. Nice job guy : D!